Just as personal and social transformation go together, creating an infrastructure that changes the world requires the work of many hands. We at Moblish are building a team that wants to be part of an information revolution. To do this, we need fearless innovators.
Our next key position is a lead user experience designer. We are looking for a talented frontend developer who has a passion for great design, a superb aesthetic sense, an exceptional eye for detail, and a deep appreciation for user experience. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to grasp and distill complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. This person will be responsible for defining the Moblish user model and platform interface that facilitates producing multimedia stories on mobile devices.
Now is an exciting time to join our team and use your talents to help build something great.
Key job responsibilities
– Deliver mobile application wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications and final assets.
– Work with backend developer, founder and other key stakeholders to develop compelling design concepts using branding and style guide standards and direction.
– Lead focus groups, AB testing and usability tests.
– Design cross-platform responsive Web applications for mobile, tablet and desktop.
– Solve design and usability challenges quickly.
Qualifications and experience
– Experience in mobile user-centered design, development, interfaces (iOS/Android/Windows), strategies and responsive Web design.
– Hands-on proficiency with initial wireframes, developing prototypes and providing final assets.
– Solid grasp of Adobe Creative Suite applications.
– Experience with design of successful mobile interfaces.
– Basic knowledge of backend programming languages.
– Experience working with content management systems.
We can offer you
– Exciting career opportunity in startup company.
– Financial compensation and equity in company.
– Inspiring work environment with team of hungry, smart, innovative entrepreneurs.
– Work on projects with latest technologies.
– Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely.
About Moblish founder
Eric Ortiz is a 2014 Knight Fellow at Stanford University and Stanford alumnus with a B.A. degree in English (’97). Ortiz has 13-plus years experience as a digital editor at national (ESPN) and regional (New England Sports Network) sports networks. He has a very strong understanding of the editorial, technical and business sides of digital media, and contacts across the media industry worldwide.
Interested? Please send your resume and a representative list of projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.